Re: [Exim] Deferring outward-bound delivery

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: David Cantrell (at home)
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Deferring outward-bound delivery
On Sun, 3 Oct 1999, David Cantrell (at home) wrote:

> Is it possible to configure exim [...] to deliver outward-bound mail
> from a cron job which runs once a day?

Look for

queue_only*

and
queue_remote*

in the specification. What I do with my home dial-up is use

queue_only_file = /path/to/some/flag

and have my ip_up and ip_down scripts touch or remove

    /path/to/some/flag

so that it exists only when I am off-line.

My up script also calls a queue run of exim.

-
--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814