Re: [Exim] Strange idea...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Strange idea...
Quoth Tomas Fasth on Sun, Oct 03, 1999:
> Hm, I wonder, what is it you guys are missing in list software today

I have yet to see mailing list software that is not a complete
piece of crap.

> that is better solved by having something integrated with (or merged
> into) Exim?

This part is arguable. Various really nice things can be built
on top of exim (our spam filter, for example). Exim is almost
suitable for building a mailing list manager on top of.

> So please tell me, what is your catch in this?

It's a cool idea, isn't it? It's like building a server from
parts of 486s lying around your and your friends' houses (anybody
got a floppy drive?).

Vadik.

--
The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is
cursed.