[Exim] Sample MySql Configuration for Aliases

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Patrick Boutilier
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Sample MySql Configuration for Aliases
In case anybody wants to use a MySql database to store aliases this is
how I managed to get my site working.

1. I added this line to the main section of
/usr/local/exim/conf/configure (where <password> is the mysql password
for the exim user)

mysql_servers = localhost/school/exim/<password>

2. I then added these lines to the Directors section after the
system_aliases director.

mysql_system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
search_type = mysql
query = "select userid from user where aliasid='$local_part'"
user = exim

3. Later on I plan on using Cyrus with pwcheck_mysql to remove the need
for local accounts. As soon as I convert the mbox files to Cyrus format
I will post the rest of the Exim configuration.