Re: [Exim] except_senders unknown?

Author: Jethro R Binks
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] except_senders unknown?
Well I did wonder if that was the case, as I noted the mention of the
negation feature, but I thought that was just an alternative syntax,
rather than a replacement. A glance through the ChangeLog didn't yield
that information, but I was looking for specific mentions of
"except_senders" rather than a more generic comment! I'll read more
carefully next time.

Thanks for the explanation Phil!

I agree that it's clearer this way, it was starting to get a bit baffling
with all the accepts and rejects and exceptions thereto going around!

Jethro.