[Exim] except_senders unknown?

Author: Jethro R Binks
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] except_senders unknown?
Hmm, I was just playing around setting up an autoreply transport in 3.02
based on the example C006 (the tripnote-like one), but get the following
error:

option "except_senders" unknown in line 316

Although I don't see an explicit description of except_senders in the
spec, it is referenced a couple of times in the generic options for
directors and routers, and the ChangeLog mentions that it is "now"
(as of 2.05something) expanded.

Here's that part of the config:

userautoreply_prealiases:
  driver = localuser
  local_parts = "various-local-parts-here"
  no_verify
  except_senders = "^.*-request@.*"
                   # ^postmaster@.*:\
                   # ^listmaster@.*:\
                   # ^mailer-daemon@.*"
  transport = user_autoreply

What gives? I have this director before any aliasfile expansions.

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks                                   Computing Officer, IT Services
Webmaster, Cachemaster, Listmaster;      University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
                                                      jethro.binks@???