Re: [Exim] LDAP sizelimits

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul Makepeace
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] LDAP sizelimits
From: Paul Makepeace <Paul.Makepeace@???>
> Is there some way of setting the maximum number of results returned from an
> LDAP lookup?

Anyone? Please? *grovel*?

How easy is it to create an exim option ldap_sizelimit or ldap_client_options
[list of client params] or something? I don't really see how an LDAP function
can be built into exim unless there's some way of quenching large results
somehow. This to me seems particularly important given that exim crashes
(soaks up huge amounts of memory) with large results.

I'm on the point of mailing the LDAP Extensions Group to open discussion of
extending the LDAP URL syntax in the hopes that may make it more acceptable
to those who feel their implementation is restricted by that sort of thing.

Paul, happy to help out anyway, just not knowing really where to start...