[Exim] Exim Startup Problems...

Author: Chris Knipe
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim Startup Problems...
Hi

I recently compiled exim 3.03 for my Redhat 5.2 system. For the first time
in my life after using exim for several years, I've come upon problems
which blows my mind away. I hope that one of you will help me out here...
I need this mail server functioning ASAP :/

Startup:
    I start exim using exim -bd -q10m
    PANIC LOG:
        exec of exim -q failed

Sending Mail:
    Using PINE, on the same system that is running exim
    PANIC LOG:
        <MESSAGE ID> exec of exim -Mc failed

and the list goes on.... Is this permissions? The sending of the mail I
can perhaps understand.. but why on earth wont exim start up with the -q
option ?

Regards
Chris Knipe
Cel: (083) 430 8151
Freelance Internet Developer / Consultant
Certified: A+ / MCSE / MCT