[Exim] it only works with degugging on

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Chambers
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] it only works with degugging on
I have Exim 3.02 running under IRIX 6.4 and am setting it up to replace an
existing sendmail service. I am testing it by making it listen on port 26.

I seemed to have everything OK until I tried a distribution list via SMTP. I set
up a list as per section 36.4 and it works for locally submitted messages, but
failed all the addresses in the list when submitted via SMTP, delivering the error
report to the list-request address.

To try to diagnose the problem I started exim as "exim -bd -d9" and tried again,
but it then works (and generates hundreds of lines of debug info).

What can I do to home in on the problem?

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster@???)
University of Exeter