[Exim] Syslog lovers please test

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: exim-users
Temas novos: [Exim] syslog
Asunto: [Exim] Syslog lovers please test
I have done the work to allow Exim to log to syslog instead of, or as
well as, to local files. I have taken a minimalist approach - no
options, no messing with contents of log lines. The results can be
found in a testing release:

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/Testing/exim-3.036.tar.gz

Details of the syslog facility are in doc/NewStuff. Please could those
who are interested in syslog try out the new facility and give me some
feedback.

Philip