Re[4]: [Exim] multiple email accounts for multiple virtual …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrey Novikov
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re[4]: [Exim] multiple email accounts for multiple virtual domains
NM> Writing a pop server is relatively easy
This is another preposition on writing a new one :)

NM> I'd suggest it would be better to submit modifications for existing daemons.

All those daemons have one the same disadvantage - they need
source code hacking, so they will never be universal. But
exim already has very great (may be the greatest I've seen)
runtime configuration engine. It would be best to use the
same for pop3d.

P.S. What most people really want - is combined pop3/imap4
server for which you can say - those users will use pop3,
those will use imap4, the mail storage can be found using
these rules, authorization is held that way...

Best regards,
 Andrey                            mailto:scriber@webclub.ru