Re: [Exim] virtual domains deliver locally

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andromeda
A: Jeremy C. Reed
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] virtual domains deliver locally
At 08:23 06-09-1999 -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
>But now it will check for the second virtual domain container which is
>local. How can I just get it to deliver locally! (I can do it with out my
>added virtual configuration above but then lambert@??? and
>lambert@??? will deliver in the same mailbox.)

Hello Jeremy,

you may want to use the sample configuration that is available on the Exim
website that I made available.

It works brilliantly. If you use Exim 3.x, please contact me, because the
configuration format changed between Exim 2.x and earlier, and Exim 3.x.
I'll hand you my configuration.

With Regards

Andromeda

- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/