Re: [Exim] mail server for large sites

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Lewis
Para: me
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] mail server for large sites
Hi all,

I never thought that my first post to the list would be this type of subject.
But there you go.

First off, thanks for the first rate assistance you give to them as ask
politely for a little insight.

<snip lots>

> hence I have to rely on
> people who live/eat and breath exim. I just
> thought they could be found on this mailing list,
> but obviously i am incorrect in assuming that.

That'll be the problem. The word rely. No one gets paid. This is not an
official help line. Whatever your reason, a selfrightous attitude will get you
nowhere when asking people for favours.

Nuff said. This is way off topic, but I felt I had to say it. Sorry all.

Lewis
--

Lewis Ashton
Unix System Developer, Netline UK Ltd