Re: [Exim] mail server for large sites

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: me
Para: Jethro R Binks
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] mail server for large sites
I know, and i searched through them, the best I
could, I subscribe to the list so I get all of the
messaages, but most of the time I am not working
on exim, so I skimp through the headings just to
get a brief idea of what is new. I didnt find
anything in the archives maybe i searched under
the wrong word, also the archives are specifically
aimed at exim (I presume), however I felt that
since most users on here deal with mail systems in
one format or another, they may have come across
the problem/solution since I dont believe its jus
an exim solution, hence may not have been
discussed, oh well I'll go and search elsewhere..

I.