Re: [Exim] Partial searches and NISPLUS

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Henders
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Partial searches and NISPLUS
In <7q3u7h$19s$1@???> jhenders@??? (John Henders) writes:

I've managed to get the query for nisplus to work with default entries
by using 2 alias drivers, one that does a query like so.

virtual_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
include_domain
search_type = nisplus
query = [alias=${local_part}@${domain}],mail_aliases.org_dir:expansion

And then one that does this to catch the catchalls.

virtual_aliases_catchalls:
driver = aliasfile
include_domain
search_type = nisplus
query = [alias=@${domain}],mail_aliases.org_dir:expansion

I tried one driver with

queries = [alias=${local_part}@${domain}],mail_aliases.org_dir\:expansion:\
    [alias=@${domain}],mail_aliases.org_dir:expansion

But it didnt work properly.

However, now I have a new problem. If the catchall address fails but the
name used happens to match a name in the local system aliases file, or a
local address from the password file or nisplus local user directory,it
will be delivered to that address. The solution that was in place for
this with sendmail was to have a catchall address like this.

@somedomain.com error:nouser User Unknown

Appearanly sendmail knew what to do with this message returned from
nisplus, where exim considers it a syntax error and freezes the message.

Any ideas how I can exim to do the right thing when it gets this return
from nisplus?

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.