[Exim] hashed spool IMAPd

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Richard G. Duvall
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] hashed spool IMAPd
Does anybody have a patch, or even some ideas about where to get an IMAPd
that will work with my hashed spool mail directory
(/var/mail/u/s/username)?

I just changed my mail spool to the hashed last night for performance
reasons. With 10,000 users and climbing, I am happy that I did the
changeover. Though, it would be nice if IMAPd would work, rather than
having to tell every user to manually enter in the location of their
maildrop in their IMAP client (like pc-pine). Also, some IMAP clients
don't even allow you do do that (like Netscape, Outlook Express, etc). My
only hope is to redo IMAPd, so that my users can connect to their
mailboxes.

Sincerely,

Richard G. Duvall