Re: [Exim] RAM in mail server

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Richard G. Duvall
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] RAM in mail server
So, the question of the day from me is: Has anybody on this mailing list
used the hierarcheal scheme of delivering mail, and had to recompile
qpopper? How about IMAPD that comes with the pine package?

The reason I ask is that I do not see an option in any of the .h files in
qpopper3.0 that allow me to change the location of the maildrop to
/var/mail/u/us/username, etc...

Can anybody help me out on this?

Sincerely,

Richard G. Duvall