[Exim] Testers wanted for SMTP AUTH

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Testers wanted for SMTP AUTH
Code to support the SMTP AUTH command is now available for testing in
the following test release:

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/Testing/exim-3.031.tar.gz
faad35da64f189028857c19877847361 exim-3.031.tar.gz

This has support for the PLAIN, LOGIN, and CRAM-MD5 authentication
methods, both as a server and as a client. I have tested LOGIN against
Pine 4, but I don't have any software that supports the others, so I'd be
particularly grateful if someone could test them out.

There is documentation in doc/NewStuff. It's a bit scrappy and I intend
to expand it somewhat when I next update the full manual.

As always, the complete list of changes is in doc/ChangeLog.