Re: [Exim] FreeBSD 3.2

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Erric Gilbert
Cc: 'Gyan Mathur', 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: Re: [Exim] FreeBSD 3.2

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:09:20 EST, Erric Gilbert wrote:

> I tried 3.03 and still I recieve the error:
> su-2.03# pwd
> /usr/local/src/exim-3.03
> su-2.03# make

The ports collection is designed to save you this sort of heart-ache.
The Exim port in the ports tree is currently designed for version 3.03.
If you don't know how to update your ports tree, you can pull just the
Exim port from:

    http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/pds.cgi?ports/mail/exim

But remember that you'll need the 3.2-STABLE ports update kit,
referenced from:

    http://www.freebsd.org/ports/

If the _port_ doesn't work for you, let me know. If there's something
you want to do that the port stops you from doing, let me know. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.