Re: [Exim] Ident/Auth

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Conor Mc Goveran
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Ident/Auth
Thank you for the pointer Philip. Just to note that Ident or Auth do not
appear in the Option or Concept Index ? A search through the documents for
ident or auth do not produce a match for this option. Just as a suggestion
it might be worth including either or both of these words in the
documentation under this option (I did not think to search for the keyword
rfc1413 since it isn't that intuitive).
 Apologies for asking what appears to be an obvious question but I don't have
enough free memory to digest and memories the entire manual.
Regards,
    Conor.

--

Conor Mc Goveran,    conor@???