Re: [Exim] Content-Length header?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Content-Length header?
paul@??? said:
> BTW, you made me curious: is there a (safe && simple) way to convert
> from mbox format to maildir? I keep a lot of email (almost everything,
> in separate folders, and also 5-8 MB in my inbox), and wouldn't mind
> giving maildir a try, as long it's reasonably doable.

Try
    http://www.star.co.uk/qmail/mbox2maildir

I've never tried this myself.

BTW I actually use MH format myself.

The mutt mail client (which again I don't use) supports practically
every mail format under the sun - including mbox, maildir & MH.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]