Re: [Exim] Exim + Procmail + Cyrus IMAP = quota headaches. …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: F.F. Jacot-Guillarmod
Cc: kaih, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim + Procmail + Cyrus IMAP = quota headaches. Ideas?
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, F.F. Jacot-Guillarmod wrote:

> Because of the way exim interacts with cyrus, you
> can't use the traditional .forward mechanism to invoke a personal filter.

Why not? I can't see why you can't do that and then pipe to cyrus for
local delivery. What goes wrong?

> The question, then, would be how to achieve similar
> functionality from within an exim system filter?

You can't. The system filter runs once per message. You want a filter
that runs once per recipient. Thus, user filters. They don't have to be
in users' home directories, though. They can be anywhere you like.

> # Perform vacation processing on behalf of users who have an
> # appropriate "vacation.msg" file in their home directory.

You can certainly do that in Exim. Just use require_files on a director
to check for the existence of the file, and then do an unseen delivery to
an autoreply transport. Something like this (untested):

vacation:
driver = localuser
transport = vacation_reply
unseen