Re: [Exim] A question to rewrite rules

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Margrit Loebner
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] A question to rewrite rules
On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Margrit Loebner wrote:

> I'm looking for a pattern-specification with looking for the given sender
> root,lp,...
>

> I want to allow (in future) all root's,lp's ... to be sender of an
> email!!!
>
> pattern_spec@* * Ehq
>

> at a special file to be more commonly, if the file with special users
> changed ....now 1 must change also the configure file to add/delete
> a user in the given regular expression

It isn't possible to look up the local part in a file without also
looking up the domain with a rule like

lsearch;/rewrite/file * Ehq

I realize that if you have lots of domains, that is probably not usable.
I didn't think it likely that people would want to check for specific
local parts without a check on the domain, but it seems that this may be
a case where it might have been useful.