Re: [Exim] System filter commands

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
To: SIMON JAMES FAIREY
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] System filter commands
On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, SIMON JAMES FAIREY wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to set up a system filter whereby the variable $message_body is
> used as the key for a file of words and if any matches are made the message
> is frozen. I've got the following in my system filter file:
>
> #Exim Filter
> if "${lookup {$message_body} lsearch {/usr/exim/words}\
> {SPAM}}" is SPAM then freeze
> endif
>
> I've tried sending a test message that contains a word that is listed in
> /usr/exim/words, but it is being delivered, not frozen. I've read the
> manual and can't see anything that is obviously incorrect. Can someone tell
> me where I'm going wrong, please?
>
> The configuration file has been set to look at the system filter.

I *think* it is testing whether the *whole* of the message body (at least
the first couple of kbytes) is contained in the file /usr/exim/words.
I guess you wanted $message_body to take each word on turn ...
I doubt it does that.

Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison        Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
A.C.Aitchison@???    http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna