[Exim] Question about ORBS and the validity thereof

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Andromeda
To: Exim
Neue Treads: [Exim] rejected relay
Betreff: [Exim] Question about ORBS and the validity thereof
Hello all,

after looking at my rejectlog after implementing my 3.02 upgrade, I noticed
a LOT of my new anti-spam measures kicking in on ORBS.

While I don't condone spam, I noticed that a lot of the servers being
rejected are open to the newest spam-relay hack (the one which was
discussed a few weeks back), and obviously got listed.

Is it harsh, or should I simply remove relays.orbs.org from my rbl_hosts
list? While I want to keep as much spam as possible from reaching any of my
recipients, their correspondence is now being influenced negatively by ORBS.

Any suggestions, or recommendations?

With Regards

Andromeda

- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/