Re: [Exim] Global aliasing but steel want local users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alexander Koch
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Global aliasing but steel want local users
On Mon, 26 July 1999 10:18:38 +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
[snip]
> However, it might be simpler to add a smartuser director after all the
> other directors to pick up unknown local parts.

What about a special case for aliases, meaning that

*: postmonster@???

is rather the same than using a smartuser director?

This at least seems useful to me and considering the
amount of time needing for that feature (which I do
not know in any way) it may be worthwile to others?

Comments? (Or, worse, what did I miss?)

Alexander

--
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - ARGH-RIPE