[Exim] Single mailbox, multi account, replying with the righ…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jo Vollmer
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: [Exim] Single mailbox, multi account, replying with the right "personali ty"
I'm in the process of setting up this re-write rule to take into account 80
different pop accounts.

*_wibble@*.wibble.com       $ 1_sup_$2@???
<mailto:1_sup_$2@localdomain.co.uk>       T

Ideally, I would like mail going into fewer accounts with the reply "From"
address automatically being rewritten in the "To" address regards of which
person physically replies. For example:

    Punter X sends mail to xy_wibble@???
<mailto:xy_wibble@ef.wibble.com>  . This mail (along with all the others
that match the rule) ends up in one mailbox. When the owner replies, I want
the e-mail to appear to come from xy_wibble@???
<mailto:xy_wibble@ef.wibble.com>  . Similarly if a message is sent to
qw_wibble@??? <mailto:qw_wibble@op.wibble.com> , then the reply
should appear to *come* from qw_wibble@???
<mailto:qw_wibble@op.wibble.com> .

The problem here is that I can't assume a high level of technical
awareness on the part of the owner of the mailbox. So, any ideas on how to
set this up would be gratefully received.

Hopefully,

Jo.