Re: [Exim] Pipe - child create failed

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Daniel Smith
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Pipe - child create failed
Vadim Vygonets wrote:

> Quoth Daniel Smith on Tue, Jul 20, 1999:
>
> > running exim -d9 -M <whatever>, I get
> > error 0 0:Failed to create child process for local_delivery transport
> >
> > The pipe has command="full path to something with 777 mode that runs
> > fine outside exim".
>
> How do you run this command? Alias file, .forward file, special
> pipe transport? What happens if you try to run other commands?

In the configure file:
driver=smartuser
transport=local_delivery

local_delivery -> pipe

Running other commands, pretty much at random, gives exactly the same error.

I've backed down to 2.11 and have moved onto other problems *sigh*

If I get some time when the system's up, I'll come back to this one. Thanks
for the help though.

Cheers,

Daniel.