Re: [Exim] Semantics of freeze_exec_fail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: James Fidell
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Semantics of freeze_exec_fail
Quoting Philip Hazel (ph10@???):
> On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, James Fidell wrote:
>
> > In a pipe transport, does freeze_exec_fail cause the message to be frozen
> > only in the case where the fork/exec fails,
>
> Yes.
>
> > or will it also freeze the
> > message if the pipe command returns an error ?
>
> No.
>
> > If only the former is true, is there any way to cause the message to be
> > frozen if the pipe command returns non-zero ?
>
> No. But you can cause non-freezing defers by setting temp_errors
> appropriately.

Do I need to include 73 and 75 explicitly when I set temp_errors, or will
they continue to be treated normally regardless of its setting ?

James.
--
 "Yield to temptation --             | Consultancy: james@???
  it may not pass your way again"    | http://www.cloud9.co.uk/james

        - Lazarus Long               |              James Fidell