Re: [EXIM] Pending List server changes

Top Pagina
Auteur: Nigel Metheringham
Aan: Kevin P. Fleming
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [EXIM] Pending List server changes

kfleming@??? said:
> Will these changes also include forcing the outgoing messages to have
> a Reply-To: header pointing back to the list? As it currently stands,
> I have to Reply All to each message, because the list appears a CC:
> recipient...

Not a chance. This is a privacy breach in that people end up
inadvertently copying personal replies to the list. You should need to
think before posting to the list.

[Before a discussion starts on this, to get this changed you need to
persuade me. I have pretty solidly made up my mind on the matter and
you will need to find a *very* good reason to persuade me otherwise -
and I have heard all the standard arguments. If you have a good reason
then take it offline rather than having another flame war on the list
about it]

    Nigel.
    Nigel.
--