[EXIM] ADMINISTRIVIA - List changes ahead

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] ADMINISTRIVIA - List changes ahead
I am in the final stages of changing the server host and software for
the exim lists around.

When I finally put these changes into effect everyone will get a new
welcome message with basic info about the mail list manager interface
etc.

Those that filter their mail programmatically will need to change
things a little.  The best header to filter on will be:-

[yes that is a . separating the exim-users & exim.org, and the
description part should be ignored]

or

Other standard list alternatives are also available

    Sender: exim-users-admin@???
    <envelope-sender> exim-users-admin@???

There will still be an [Exim] tag in the subject line.

All messages will be available in a web archive - currently this goes
back to March 1996 (thanks to Martin Hamilton) - a total of 132000
messages or so. I'm intending to add searching to this.... but one
step at a time.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]