[EXIM] rejections and envelope sender logging

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: [EXIM] Any reason why this shouldn't work...
Asunto: [EXIM] rejections and envelope sender logging
One of my users is on a mailing list one which someone is sending mail
with the from line 'From: me <me@???>' which doesn't seem to be
valid (here.com has no A or MX records) but verification fails:

DNS lookup of here.com (MX) gave TRY_AGAIN
here.com in dns_again_means_nonexist? no (end of list)
lookuphost router deferred here.com
message: host lookup did not complete
search_tidyup called
me@??? cannot be resolved at this time:
host lookup did not complete

Now, presumably I can put here.com in dns_again_means_nonexist and
it'll bounce these right away rather than accepting/rejecting but
is this the only way to deal with domains that are continually
broken like this ?

P ... off to mail the tech contact for here.com

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???