Re: [EXIM] using DRAC with exim

Top Pagina
Auteur: Mark Clements
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [EXIM] using DRAC with exim

>> I have tried pointing hosts_accept_relay at a separate db file generated
>> from a text file containing
>> 159.92.156.76/32:    12341234123
>> and this allows relaying as expected.
>Did you generate that file with exim_dbmbuild? I wonder if this problem

Yes.

>might be one of whether the terminating binary zero is included in the
>key in the DB file or not. Exim_dbmbuild includes the binary zero, and

I've just tried another slight modification where "/32\0" rather than "/32"
is tacked onto the end of the key (not very sophisticated, I know). This
doesn't help, unfortunately. I suppose that the extra \0 may well be
completely ignored by the db functions that add data to the file.

Mark

Mark Clements                           email: m.clements@???
Systems Administrator                    tel:  +44 (0)171 928 9292 x1940
ISS, B9, St Thomas's Campus,       fax:  +44 (0)171 928 0065
King's College London
Lambeth Palace Road,
London SE1 7EH, UK