Re: [EXIM] majordomo/exim/spam issue

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ben Smithurst
To: Jason L Tibbitts III
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] majordomo/exim/spam issue
Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> I came to the following director (or at least, I think that's the proper
> terminology):
>
> majordomo_aliases:

In addition to my previous reply, one more thing I forgot. You'll need
`suffix = "+*"' and `suffix_optional', if you want mail with local part
suffixes to work (replace the "+" with whatever the user specifies
during Mj2 configuration for the mailbox separator of course). This is
needed, since the envelope return address on mail distributed through
lists has a suffix like this on it.

--
Ben Smithurst            | PGP: 0x99392F7D
ben@??? |   key available from keyservers and