Re: [EXIM] majordomo/exim/spam issue

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
To: Dave C.
CC: Richard Welty, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] majordomo/exim/spam issue
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Dave C. wrote:

> I know I setup a script once that used a "lists" file, and just had
> the same aliases for all lists, instead of actually having to have an
> aliasfile (or even a set of aliases for EVERY list).. it would just
> automatically recognize any of the standard aliases matched up with a
> list name...
>
> being written in bash, it wasnt terribly fast..

I believe, though I haven't actually checked it out, that majordomo
version 2 is being designed to work that way.

Not too long ago, one of the majordomo developers queried the exim list
about how that might be best achived using exim, but I don't recall any
conclusive answer.

-j
--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814