Re: [EXIM] Backup mail server

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Jeffrey Goldberg
CC: Michael Jenner, Exim Users
Betreff: Re: [EXIM] Backup mail server
On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:

> I know that PH is working on a
> book, but I'm not quite sure what it's scope is supposed to be.

Before this rumour spreads too wildly:

I am, in occasional moments, trying to put together some more
"introductory" text about Exim, and even a bit about Internet mail in
general. However, it is going *very* slowly, and doesn't get looked at
for months at a time. I am not even altogether happy with what I have
done so far. Furthermore, I do not have any arrangement with any
potential publisher.

Just to dampen your expectations...