[EXIM] Exim getting Signal 11

Author: Elliot Finley
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Exim getting Signal 11
I'm running exim V2.05. I've been running this version for quite a
while (months) with no problems whatsoever. About four days ago, it
started exiting on Signal 11. After closer inspection of the log
files, it seems to be doing this exactly every 15 minutes. I think I
have it set to run through the queue every 15 minutes. Is there any
way to know what is making it crash? Do I need to manually clean out
the queue and let exim start over again?
--
Elliot (efinley@???)

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed FreeBSD."