Re: [EXIM] multipart/report delivery status messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Galbavy
A: Mike Richardson
Cc: Georg v. Zezschwitz, Nigel Metheringham, Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder, Alexander Koch, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] multipart/report delivery status messages
On Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 04:50:41PM +0100, Mike Richardson wrote:
> Plain text has worked for a long time, still works and is likely to
> work for a long time to come. Lets not move just because we can.

Please feel free to limit your experience to text, but if someone out
there (Phil ?) is willing to implement an optional interface that many
would find useful, please do not try to stop them. Creaping featurism
is one thing, asking other to stick to the "old ways" is another.

--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd