Re: [EXIM] multipart/report delivery status messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Alexander Koch
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] multipart/report delivery status messages
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Alexander Koch wrote:

> Then you have not used mutt that often.

Never used it.

> In mutt I'm viewing the attachments ('v') on a multi-part bounce and am
> typing 'b'(ounce) on the original message part, this time with a corrected
> address. This is much less hassle and editing than saving the mail, editing
> it and resending and stuff.

I don't have to save the mail in Pine. I just type 'f' (forward) and
when it puts me in the editor I remove a few lines at the top of the
message (hold down one key for a few seconds).

I should have made it plain in my previous posting that, although I
personally do not like receiving bounces in MIME format, that opinion
would not prevent me from implementing an option to do it in Exim if I
thought that enough people wanted it. The customer is always right, and
all that.