Re: [EXIM] Question about rcpt to

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Carl Horne
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Question about rcpt to

chorne@??? said:
> I am trying to deal with a limitation of GWIA. I am replacing a
> sendmail box with a exim box that will receive email from the internet
> and passes it to a GWIA (Novell Group Wise Internal Agent) box. With
> the sendmail box if we receive a message that has a very large number
> of receipt address it passes all of them to the GWIA box which crashes
> the box.

Is this a problem with header parsing or number of envelope recipients?

If its a header problem then you can probably do something with a
transport filter - it could be a touch hairy....

If its envelope recipients then setup an explicit smtp (assuming its
smtp) transport and set mac_rcpt to something within GWIA's capability
- say 10 or so.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]