[EXIM] Question about rcpt to

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Carl Horne
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] Question about rcpt to
Hi,

I am trying to deal with a limitation of GWIA. I am replacing a
sendmail box with a exim box that will receive email from the internet
and passes it to a GWIA (Novell Group Wise Internal Agent) box. With
the sendmail box if we receive a message that has a very large number of
receipt address it passes all of them to the GWIA box which crashes the
box. How does exim handle this. When exim routes these types of
messages does it parce them to individual messages or is there a way
that if there is a list of thousands of addresses and only a few of them
are for my domain I can strip off the others? I hope this makes since.

Thanks,
         Carl