Re: [EXIM] LDAP fall-back server with Exim?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tony Abbott
Aan: michael
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [EXIM] LDAP fall-back server with Exim?
sorry, guess I wasn't too clear there. I did mean if the query defers,
if by that you mean 'server unreachable' or some similar temporary
failure. You could then specify a second query that is identical except
for the server name. I just think it would be better than creating
extensions to an established URL syntax.

-t

--

    Tony Abbott                    tabbott@???
    Systems Administrator, Intekom        Tel: +27-11-266-7800

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
This
information may be subject to attorney and client or other privilege. It
must not be disclosed to any person without Intekom's permission.