Re: [EXIM] SMTP delivery transport ...

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Leonardo Fernandez
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] SMTP delivery transport ...
On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Leonardo Fernandez wrote:

> I want to have the "retry_include_ip_address" option in the "remote_smtp"
> transport set to "false" if the incoming message is addressed to <username1>@domain1.com, but, if it's addressed to <username2>@domain2.com I want the same
> option set to "true" but I have only one "remote_smtp" transport for handling
> both requests.

So, you need to set up two smtp transports, and have two different
routers, each handling different sets of domains. Check out the
"domains" generic option for routers and directors. Maybe you don't need
two different routers, if you can set up the "transport" option to some
expanded string that selects the correct transport. Something like

transport = ${if eq{$domain}{domain1}{remote_smtp1}{remote_smtp2}}