Re: [EXIM] Blackholing a domain

Author: araqnid
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Blackholing a domain
On Tue, Jun 08, 1999 at 04:38:35PM +0200, Frederick Page wrote:
> >[ untested ]
>
> [some Director and Transport Config snipped]
>
> How about the doc-file filter.txt, Chapter 17?
>
> 'A filter file containing only "seen finish" is a black hole.'
>
> Too easy?

... and you fit this in how? I suppose you could put it in a system
filter file, but it strikes me that it's much cleaner to have it as a
director- this gets round blackholing it just for the right
recipients, for example.

I'm still largely guessing at configurations here, I've not actually
tried setting it up :}

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/      steve@???