Re: [EXIM] Remove attachments

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Remove attachments
On Fri, 04 Jun 1999 08:11:07 +0200, you wrote:
>> Out of the box, exim doesn't interfere with message bodies at all. It
>> should, however, be a breeze to use a perl system filter to tamper
>> with attachments.
>
>Could you lead me a little more?

Well, unfortunately, I never did something like that myself (but I
will have to in the future), but I'd start reading spec.txt,
especially the chapters about "system-wide message filtering" and
"embedded perl".

However, from skimming over these doc parts, I can't see how exactly
this should be done. Philip gave some advice half a year ago when the
perl stuff was new to exim. You should be able to look that up in the
mailing list archives.

If you have any results, by all means post them here or submit them
for the FAQ. I am very interested in them :-)

Greetings
Marc