Re: [EXIM] ok, where?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Jon Villarreal
CC: Steve Lamb, Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] ok, where?
On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Jon Villarreal wrote:

> It looks like the online version and the pdf version of the Exim
> Specification aren't quite the same. The PDF version has Chapter 9
> 'String Expansions'. The online HTML version has the PDF chapter 9
> running together with Chapter 8.

Oh my goodness! My face is red. It looks as though there is some bug in
the script that turns the manual source into texinfo and thence into
HTML. Both the texinfo and HTML versions have this problem.

I will look at this as a matter of urgency tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'm
pretty sure that the ASCII, PostScript, and PDF versions are complete.