[EXIM] ok, where?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Steve Lamb
Para: Exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] ok, where?
OK, while trying to make an autoresponder (if *ANYONE* has examples for
these things, it would be a godsend!) I read the following in the docs:

Expanded Strings

Some strings in the configuration file are subjected to string expansion, by
which means various parts of the string may be changed according to the
circumstances. The input syntax for such strings is as just described; the
expansion process is described in chapter "String expansions".

    OK.  So, where is the chapter "String expansions."  I do a search of the
index, no String Expansions chapter.

- --