[EXIM] Anyone willing to contribute an exim-list Kernel Cous…

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Anyone willing to contribute an exim-list Kernel Cousins summary?
A number of people will be on or have been on the linux-kernel list and
be aware that it is a very high bandwidth list with all sorts of stuff
floating round.  Keeping up with it is a full time job at times.  A
while back Zack Brown started a weekly summary of the list, called
"Kernel Traffic", for those who can't spare the time to read the whole
list (I am currently one of those), and its very very useful, see
    http://www.kt.opensrc.org/index.html
    http://www.kt.opensrc.org/latest.html

There is now a new project called "Kernel Cousins"
    http://www.kt.opensrc.org/KC/index.html

To quote:-
> Kernel Cousins is an attempt to extend the Kernel Traffic idea to
> other Open Source projects. As an Open Source project itself,
> the potential actually exists for Kernel Cousins to summarize the
> entire Open Source development world. Unless you're willing
> to settle for version numbers, feature lists, and security
> alerts, it's very difficult to follow more than a few projects,
> particularly
> those with high traffic mailing lists. Kernel Cousins, at least
> in theory, could allow a reader to follow dozens of projects in quite
> a bit of detail, with minimal time commitment.

It would be *very* good if someone (ideally multiple people so that
holidays could be taken) could spare the time to summarise the exim
list in this way. It would take some work - probably of the order of
one to two hours a week although if you are already an avid reader of
the list then you may do it quicker, but it would be very useful
especially for looking back on issues that you know have been seen
before....

Any takers??

    Nigel.
--