Re: [EXIM] Preventing mail spool from filling up

Author: Chris Bannister
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Preventing mail spool from filling up
On 1 Jun 99, at 16:04, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> exim currently has facilities to act if the exim spool directory is
> short on space. It does not have a means of dealing with lack of user
> mailspool space in the same way.
>
> I guess something could be added - but you start to wonder if exim is
> getting every feature under the sun rolled in.....

I would have though this could be done with a perl script or shell
script, that checked the free disk space, then did some like
exim -odq would be a better way to do it.

You could run this via cron every 10 minutes or so...

I can't imagine this being to hard to write.

--
Chris Bannister - chris.bannister@???
Network Administrator, Dowding & Mills Plc.