[EXIM] Remove attachments

Author: Milos Prudek
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Remove attachments
1. I would like to remove attachments from all incoming and outgoing mail. Is there a way?
2. I need exim installed on an intranet machine which has no access to Internet DNS to act as a mailserver for both intranet and internet mail. I have another machine with sendmail, which has access to the Internet and to the DNS. I can ping that machine using it's address, but I can't ping it using it's name, unless I specify it in /etc/hosts (which I'd rather not do). I've read Q0302 of the FAQ. Is this the way to do it? I tried, but exim complains it does not know about "domainlist" driver. I use precompiled exim for Debian 2.0, do I need to make my own compilation?

--
Milos Prudek