Re: [EXIM] How do I get exim to work with imap??

Author: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder
To: brent
CC: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder, exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] How do I get exim to work with imap??

exim delivers to /var/spool/mail/username, just like any other MTA.
Both your IMAP and POP3 daemon should be reading the mail from there.
There isnt really such a thing as an "IMAP" mailbox or an "POP3"
mailbox.. there are the standard system mailboxes, MTAs deliver
messages there, MUAs (including proxy-MUAs like POP3 and IMAP servers)
read it from there..